No Tags Found!

sriraghavam
its much debated topic
it mainly depends up on the maturity level of the people on understanding and perceiving things.
martial status do play a significant role here, singles are more inclined
these may or may not be true, this is my view from what i observe at my work place
Raghava

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"its much debated topic " Yes. Certainly it is debatable. 1. Is cross gender friendship safe? 2. Can friendship across gender be reliable and dependable without any if and but? regards
From India, Delhi
e_Vinayak
and provided the company does NOT give a dating allowance ?/ :-) ... just kidding !!
more serious stuff below ...
PLEASE DO NOT POST these things ABOUT your female friends
I AM serious. Men can get into serious trouble these days with the new laws in plays. To put it simple The Indian LAW is NOT mature enough to accept JUST friendships as JUST friendships
and I mean it :-(
REGARDS

creativitysparkles
Great topic for discussion. Sorry to offend any one but before asking ourselves the question - can a man and a women be just friends, we need to ask ourselves what is it that is meant by love and what is it that is meant by friendship. Once we are able to understand what is love and what is friendship, we will be able to find the answer whether a man and a women can be just friends!
Platonic Relationships are unheard of these days and unfortunately, the indian society that we live in cant comprehend a man and a woman being friends. They can provided they know the limits n much depends on the maturity, attitude and beliefs of the people.

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Platonic Relationships are unheard of these days and unfortunately, the indian society that we live in cant comprehend a man and a woman being friends. They can provided they know the limits n much depends on the maturity, attitude and beliefs of the people."
Dear,
"depends on" matters. From where to buy maturity, attitute and beliefs.Can you please give an account of maturity, attitude and beliefs of Males and Females in general?
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.