No Tags Found!

LOLA

I FEEL IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A MALE AND A FEMALE TO JUST BE FRIENDS.
THE BOUNDARY FOR EVERY RELATONSHP IS DEFINED. I THINK ALSO GO BEYOND FRIENDSHIP BASED ON ATTRACTION BUT THE IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE IS THE WAY THE RELATIONSHIP IS PERCEIVED AND MAINTAINED.
MORESO THIS ISSUE IS VERY KEY TO HUMAN RESOURCES AS WE MANAGE THE MALES AND THE FEMALES. WE HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLES CASES LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY IF IN AN ORGANIZATION, WE DISCOVER A MALE AND A FEMALE ARE DATING. ONE NEEDS TO BE WISE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT COULD BE DANGEROUS TO THE ETHICS OF THE INDUSTRY.
IN CONCLUSION, IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A MALE AND A FEMALE TO BE JUST FRIENDS.
LOLA

From Nigeria, Ibadan
kaybee2020
No Wonder if it happens in some cases.but it is neccesary that the friendship between opposite sex must lead to the sexual relation.as said by one of our friend quoting NTR, somany must have interacted with different age groups but every one did not do as NITER did.
so as per me it depends we cannot generalis it.

radha.nidadavolu
Yes I agree that a Male and Female can be good friends .It depends on one's own perception and to how they see the there are certain limitations for each relationship which should not be crossed then I think it will lead to a good friendship.

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"“Can a Male and Female be JUST Friends”…without the thought of romance and intimacy…during any stage of their relation? Don’t just be diplomatic and think about it…before sharing your views. "
The rider is "Don't just be diplomatic...."
Vitrually the relationships can be placed in any of the following levels:
1.Heart to heart,
2.Intimate
3.Very good
4.Good
5.Hello hello
6.Indifferent
7.Bad
8.Very bad
9.Rivalry to death
The levels change spontaneously. Till very good relationship one does not require proximity but to go to the level of intimacy and heart to heart not only one requires proximity but privacy as well. So lack of proximity and privacy can keep relationships at friendship level only and no further.
regards

From India, Delhi
Bushra
A male and female can be just friends....
Yes, they can be friends for life provided they understand the true meaning of friendship and make up their mind to stand by friendship forever. Friendship should be transparent and true.
You will always need people. Success in life is a collection of relationships and that success is always dependant on the degree you succeed with people. Everyone you meet has something different to give.
The belief that men and women can't be friends comes from another era in which women were at home and men were in the workplace, and the only way they could get together was for romance. Now they work together and share sports interests and socialize together. This cultural shift is encouraging psychologists, sociologists and communications experts to put forth a new message: Though it may be tricky, men and women can successfully become close friends. What's more, there are good reasons for them to do so.
Regards,
Bushra.

From India, Hyderabad
jeyy_r

hi
A very nice explanation which is quite true and more practical. handsoff to u. If the bond is true and the person is mature enough to analyse it, i don't think other feelings of gender will wander around him at any cost.
cheers
jai :P

From India, Madras
Realistic68

Difficult to Remain Friends Only, Its Natural Process
Hello Friends
Alot much comments have been given by the members.....each having somewhat different point of view from the other....which is natural..like two brothers living together have different personalities.
Simlarly, for the subject of discussion, every one will have different reaction/behavior in those particular circumstances, every one would have different likings /dislikings or preferences ....etc.
What ever all these would be, Allah has made women beautiful and attractive for the men and men is attractive for the women as well therefore if anyone is thinking that he could not be attracted, then he is lying. Because, again its natural and no one can deny this fact.
Therefore, what so ever the relation is going to be between them, attraction would be there, making it difficult for both sexes to remain only friends.
Regards
KRM

From Pakistan, Lahore
jawaid

Dear Friends,
As afar as my opinion is concerend A male and femal can be a good friend even more than male to male friendship yes you are right there is a perception in our society that a male and female relation mostly have romance and sex attraction. but if you are sincere one then you must be having romance with one who will be going to your life partner other can be your friends but they can not take place of your life partner i have lots of devoted girls friends who cares me and i as well. but believe me there is no sexual or romance attraction but there is love being a devoted friend.
Welcome all for friendship but sincere one!
keep smilling
Jay

From Pakistan, Karachi
Sanjeev.Himachali

Dear Friends...thanks alot for sharing your views and thoughts. It was good to know...what you think.
We started this debate...exactly one week back...and as of now...around 875 people have seen the posting...and if I remove my "extened" explainations...around 30 people have shared their views. From my side...this debate is closed. Once again...thanks alot for sharing your views.
People said that males and females can be friends...but, if. These but's and if's are big terms. People also attributed "Attraction" as one criteria. They said that if you are attracted to someone...you cannot be JUST friends with that person...else you can be. Hence, Ashwariya Rai or Julia Roberts have no chance to become your "Just Friends". :wink:
Anyways...all the best for your life...and relations.
Stay in touch...take care.
Regards
Sanjeev Sharma

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

In citehr there are several threads on friendship. To my knowledge the longest thread is" friends are forever" started by Sunayna. There we come to the conclusion that if friendshp becomes reliable and dependable then not only it facilitates life but also it becomes immune booster.
But here the question is whether there can be JUST friendship across gender. As I see the answer is NO. Then the questions follow:
1. Can friendship across gender be safe?
2. Can friendship across gender be reliable and dependable without any if and but?
regards
friends are forever

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.