No Tags Found!

Ramya Shankar

Mr. Sanjeev,
For this topic , one group will say "Yes"another group will say "No'.
I belongs to Yes Team. Since there are so many people still they are friends for so many years.
It depend upon the age, situation, wave length, environment etc,etc.
If a famale & a Male are unmarried, they will have an idea / tempt to have the relation that why don't we a patners too.
But If a male & Female are married one ( separately each other!!!), or younger age & one got married , In such a case they will be Just Friends.
There is a single Line between friends & Love/marriage. Either to keep before or after.
As u mentioned female & Male can be a Just friend but not a close Friend,
since as they are opposite sex, they can't share everything. as they didn't share every things, it is not the mean that they r at all friends.
Regards,
Ramy shankar

From India, Pune
abhinav
Hello Sanjeev,
If you read my mail it was not meant for you, I wanted CHR's attention on this.
As a mature person and a Human Resource Porfessional of repute I may not like to even comment on such topic in this forum.
It surely shows the maturity of a person who all are posting in this topic, most of them post their views only in these kind of posts.
And as far as connection with our work culture, I don't think any corporates discuss this topic,"CAN a MALE and FEMALE be just friends".
Atleast not top corporates.
I wouls still request CHR to please move these topics to General Discussion section.
Regards,
Abhinav

From Germany
senthil raj

Dear friends,
Anything related to 'Human being" under the sun is conerend for HR people and HR people should not deal with so called mechanisms like motivatin, personal skills, communication .........etc.
In this regard, the topic Can male and female continue to be friends ?
Yes. But see the followings.
1. The gap between friendship and love (love between each other) is very very thin. The line of control, they have to maintain.
2. It also depends how others i mean, family, office, friends, and society perceive and how fe/male friends take others perception.
3. Yes. education (not only academic) also plays vital role.
wishes
senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
Sanjeev.Himachali

Abhinav...just one line for you. Running from problem or ignoring the problem will never give the solution for the problem. One need to face it.
Even I am working in one of the top-five companies in India. Working in good companies, occupying the high post, growing old in age...in never a proof that one is matured...and knowledgeable. There are many factors...that goes into it.
If you have time...do visit my blog at http://sanjeevhimachali.blogspot.com/
Or visit the link www.bpoindia.org/research (16th Heading on the page)...
Regards
Sanjeev Sharma

From India, Mumbai
pragatisingh
hi
In my opinion a girl and guy can be just friends , the reason i am saying so is coz i am a girl and most of friends are males, in my coll i see groups with girls and guys in them, all of them hanging together, yes some them do fall in love or get into relations but not all of them, it depends on what are the criteria of making friends, and this criteria differs for every indiviual. so yes opposite sex can just friends.
pragati

sidhu1972

Hello Everybody,
Why discussing JUNK issue.
There is saying/proverb "OPPOSITE POLES ALWAYS LIGHTs THE BULB!!!!!!!" "SAME POLES NEVER LIGHT THE BULB!!!!"
Dear Himachali,
Your reserve aswer is in my "SAYING"
Hence forget to discuss such JUNK topic and try to discuss the burning topic only. Such topic should be posted on HUMOUR section only for entertainment.
Regards
Sidhehswar

From India, Bangalore
yogita patil
Very interesting topic for a debate.....
I agree its difficult to answer but the ultimate fact is thay can never be JUST Friends!!!!
But again its the way one would perceive the same..
With friends at work we generally tend to spend more time,share all our thoughts and thats the way we get mentally linked to an individual..
Warm Regards,
Yogita

From India, Madras
sidhu1972

Hi Yogita,
Reseach has been conducted on this issue. I m trying to find the SOURCE. No question of freindship for longer period. automatically this relation turns into LOVE or ROMANCE or BALA BALA BALA.....................So why u want to debate???????????????????????/ Pls debate on burning issue. Exceptions are everywhere............................
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Sanjeev.Himachali

Dear Sidhu..

Just few lines for you...

Without strong foundation...one cannot build building

Without strong basics...one cannot grow in type of career...or in fact for that matter in life.

"What is Success?" and "Who is Successful?"...there is no answer for this question. What for everyone these two have different meanings and we can discuss about that.

In the same way...research might me anything...it is as important to know...what our HR people think of the idea "If a male or female can be friends or not?" If Yes, then why? If not, then why not?

You want to discuss about Burning Topic...OK.
  • [list:e09e0db8ae]Tata Steal have just acquired one foreign company and now they are 8th in the top 10 companies. Mittal Steal is Planning to acquire Tata Steel, by 2010. Give your comments???

In after 60 years of Independence, India is a "Developing Country" where as those who got Independence after India Like China, Japan, Malaysia...they are called as developed country. Why So???

BPO industry has tried all the methods and modes to motivate and retain their employees. Still the attrition rate is sky high. What do you think is the reason???

The number of people who have filed for divorce in last 3 years is 10 times as high as total cases filed in last 55 years. Would you like to comment on this?

India with a population of 100 crores is not able to win even one Gold in Olympics. What do you think is the reason? Where are we lacking?

There is a need to introduce Labour Reforms in India. The Corporate House are trying for last for than 10 years...but still...are not able to push the government? What are your comments on that?

The present day working environment calls for high stress-level and burnouts. Being in HR, what should we do to reduce the stress level and increase the productivity .

What is imporatnt, just copy the corporate culture (the way many BPO's are doing) or make changes to suit your needs, value system, and ethics
[/list:u:e09e0db8ae]

I think, I have given you enough of "Burning Topics" to give your views. I would be waiting for your reply.

Regards

Sanjeev Sharma

From India, Mumbai
sidhu1972

Dear Sanjeev,
Yes i will come with my view one by one. Actually just now I m leaving for outstation and i ll be back on coming wednessday or thursday. In between, i ll also try to put my views. I LOVE SUCH TYPE OF TOPIC that YOU HAVE POATED. REALLY THIS TYPE OF TOPIC ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED.
WAIT AND WATCH.....FOR FEW DAYS
BYE AND SORRY FOR DELAY IN REPLY...........
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.