No Tags Found!

scorpio130

Hi Friends,
I thank you all for your response.
Amit and Sharad have given really good suggestions to me. I will try to implement them.
I am going to join as an HR generalist profile. At present, it is a small company, but they are looking forward to expand the company in near future. So, I want to contribute to company's growth in the best possble manner as well as to gain knowledge and expertise.
With your wishes and god's grace, I am hoping to see myself grow in the future.
Regards,
Priyanka

From India, Delhi
sheetalvasantdhuri

Hi,
Your question is not clear hope the following suggestion helps you
Attitude-:
Be positive,confident,assertive
Behaviour-:
Be polite & share a good rapport with everyone as it will help you in the long run to implement new process.
Action-:
HR sets the rule so see to it that you are the first one to follow them.
Always remember that every problem has a solution.
It helps to be apt in follow ups.
Try & understand the culture of the organisation.
Internet is the best tool,make complete use of it.
Every aspect of your job however miniscule is at the end a value addition.
Do not let other people mindset influence your line of thinking.
Be creative as this will make you & your work unique
Have a great day!!!
Regards,
Sheetal

From India, Mumbai
kedarmistry
Hi Priyanka,
The most important thing when you join any organisation as HR is how you communicate what you want to. Modulate your speech according to the situation.
There are many tips to work effectively as HR, do let me know what is your job profile.
Thanks.
Kedar Mistry

From India, Mumbai
abhi.pai
Hi,
Good to see so many new people coming to the site.Hey Priyanka Welcome to the community of HR. so which company are you joining and what function would you be handling. HR is a vast feild in itself. Do keep in touch if you are handling recruitments. We could help each other.
Rgrds
Abhijeet Pai
Sr. Executive - Recruitments.

From India, Mumbai
visa67

hi priya,
welcome to citehr and congrats,
upto to me the quotes for been a HR professional " talk less observe more" and understand the human behaviour, perceptions, and so on ..... finally maintain that in a good hr relations..
ALL THE BEST
with regards
vino :D

From India, Madras
Udayarkumar
Hai Mr. Amit,
I have seen your suggestions regarding HR tasks and i am very much thankful if you forward how to prepare MIS (excel) to my email
regards
Udayakumar
Executive - HR
GKAR Group of Companies

From India, Madras
lodhikhan
hi friends i am a student and hi priyanka i read your question and may b i m your junior but i want to contribute against your question

1 you did not tell uss that for which designation are you going to perform your job (hr manager, assistant) because the designation is more important because it describes you JD(job description and job specification)

dont worry n be realistic hr is the fundamental of any co n the co u r going 2 joint will not tell you there all confidential documents they will check you it takes a time friend but

1 u have 2 build trust

2 complete task effently and effectively

3 be a creative

4 always do participative decision making

5 become a role modle

6 most important always scan the organization enviornoment

7 use close commmunication so u can get the problems and feedback

8 note hr function is to faciliate all departments of co in the right time, rightplace with right people

want to say lots oof more

i am a student of bba and i am doing work as a assistan hr manager in the university from last 1 year so that was some of my sharing pls give mee the feed back of my contribution

RAMESHANPT

Dear Mr.Amit, You can give a sample sheet of MIS report so that this will be useful to many like me and Priyanka to start with in a better way. Thanks in Advance Regards P.T.RAMESHAN
From India, Tiruppur
U.Anjan Kumar
Hi Priyanka,
Congrats for your new assignment.
Amit has given good suggestions to you. Please go through the same. But HR role is unlimited. I don't know what exactly your job role. Any how, Incase of any help, we are here to support you.
I wish you all the best.
Regards,
U.Anjan Kumar

Elias Lobo
:) HI Every body

Amit and Priyanka , can u guys help me providing what exactly is mis excel sheet or report,plz do provide at my email address and can anybody help me in the procedure of recruitment in it and bpo's and their induction proghram,manpower planning and etc.
Elias

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.