No Tags Found!

naguarjun
Hi,
1 month back i have joined new organisation. But now i dont like that profile, because at the time of interview they told me that profile related with finance & accounts. But now i practically doing my database management system like maintaining database for finance & Accounts then automation of process. So i not interested in this profile, I would like to move next organisation where the profile suits for me.
Can i try new job, if i have joined 1 month back with my new organisation.
What the justification i suppose to give if i am looking for some other organisation?
Plz advice!!
Regds,
Naguarjun

From India, Madras
romaumesh
Hi,
Before taking the decision of joining a new org ,I would suggest discuss your problem with your senoior or the HR.
Get the explanatio from them ,as to why you have been given this role and when are you goin to get the desired role you asked for.
Dont forget to mention that you arent happy with this profile.
If their answers satisfies ,well and good else look out for a change.
You have hardy spent 30 days in this company ....so no worries.
Hope this works
:)
Roma

From India, Mumbai
naguarjun
Hi Roma,
Thanks for your response.
I have already discussed with my HR, But i have not satisfied with their response.
Now i dont know what is justification i suppose to give if i am taking the decision to join a new org.
Regds,
Naguarajun

From India, Madras
romaumesh
Hi,
Oh! :( I would suggest its better to resign then.
Firstly you dont need to give any justification ,becuase its the interviewer's fault :evil:
Secondly even if they ask , directly comment on their faulty promises.
Thirdly,if you worried about the other company asking you about your early exit,be honest and reveal the entire issue .
I am sure this will help.
All the best!!!!!
:)
regards
Roma

From India, Mumbai
fahdkhan

Dear Naguarjun, You can always apply for a new job no matter how long your previous job experience is. Regards, Fahd Khan Sherani
From Pakistan, Karachi
ateeq0
Hi
If you are not satisfied with your present job profile, you may leave the company as you have just completed 1 month.
usually there will be 3 months probation period, you can decide on your own to leave or continue
Regards

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
L.Kumar

Dear Mr. Nagarjun
Nobody can stop for an employee quits for'' his better prospects-''
since you have spent hardly 30 days with them, and if you have any offer readily with you, you can tender your resignation mentioning for personal reason, you would like to quit. No point in continuing the job with detached mind. All the best
Regards
L.Kumar

From India, Madras
naguarjun
Hi Every body,
Thanks for all your suggestions.
I have discussed with my HR Team. I am not satisfied with their response.
So i have decided to move.
Few days back i have attend some interview, when i explain my situation in opeartion round. I think they are not satisfied with my justification.
i dont know how to go ahead. plz advice.
Regds

From India, Madras
tsivasankaran

Hello
You have decided to quit. You are not asking for advices here .
Now having decided to quit, you want to tell a nice story to your future employers You want a story fabricated here!!!
I amy sound little harsh but it is for your good I am saying this.
Are you not the owner of your decision to quit?
If you are the owner, are u convinced about your decion?
If you are convinced, give the same reasons. many interviewers like truth to come out from the candidate himself.
Siva

From India, Chennai
L.Kumar

Dear Sender What is your problem in continuing with your present employer and why you need a change before completing one month of service L.Kumar
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.