vijaishree
hi friends, plz. provide me increment letter format. thanks vijaishree srivastava 9899622895
From India, Calcutta
Hiten Parekh

April 1st, 2007
Dear Mr. / Ms.
I am very happy to write this letter to you. You have contributed in company’s progress through your good performance in the year gone by. We are thankful for the same and look forward to still better performance in the coming year.
The company has ambitious plan on which we wish to move ahead. It is with your active involvement and support that we will achieve what we have set out as our short as well as long term objectives.
I am also very happy to inform you of the increase of Rs. _______in your emoluments with effect from April 1st, 2007, the revised CTC shall stand at Rs. ________. Finance department shall inform you the details of the same.
Looking forward to a long association and working to-gather in the exciting future ahead of us.
With kind regards,

From India, New Delhi
capricornabhi

Date: __________
Mr.________________
Designation: ___________
Sub: Promotion
Dear XYZ,
You would be pleased to learn that in recognition of your performance and services the management has decided to promote you w.e.f. 01.04.07. Your designation & pay scale from that date would be:
Designation:
Payscale:
Basic Pay:
The management is confident that you will continue your good performance in times to come.
All the best!
(Authorised Signatory)

From India, New Delhi
shivani sinha

Pls find the increment letter attached herewith. Thanks Regds Shivani
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc incr_ltr_108.doc (20.5 KB, 674 views)

Paa Kow

Hi Vij,
Please find below a sample of a letter conveying increment to an employee
14th September, 2007
Mr. ..............................,
Human Resource Department,
Company Limited,
Town
Dear Mr. ..........................,
INCREMENT – 2006
Management is pleased to inform you that based on the assessment of your performance at work and general behaviour during the immediate past year; (i.e. 2006), you have been awarded a single increment of $33.00 on your salary. Your new salary is $781.00.
We congratulate and urge you to continue to work even harder during the current year.
Yours sincerely,
(Human Resource Manager)

From Ghana, Kumasi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.