No Tags Found!

Hi Professionals, I have two employee codes in one establishment and have one UAN. I tried to merge two codes but in vain. Can you please suggest the procedure
From India, Hyderabad

Please get the passbook and see if both the accounts have amounts. If yes, then use the 'one member one PF" field of "online services' in the Member Portal and apply for transfer of one account to the other one which is active. If the name, adhar, telephone and bank account are correct, you should be able to do it.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.