No Tags Found!

SKBablani

I was taken on a contract for one year by a bank post retirement on full time job basis and my designation was termed as consultant. I worked for six months and few days. first 4 months salary/consultation fee was credited to my account . I used to raise bills for the same and it was paid . In the month of february my bill was not paid. On 7th march I resigned giving one month notice and on 6th April was relieved from the assignment. In the meantime MD of the Bank resigned and a new MD took over in January.

Management refuses to pay the bill not citing any reson. On phone I was informed that management as a policy has stopped payment of all the bills /salaries of the consultants from 1.2.2012 . I hold a proper hard copy of the appointment , email copy of my resignation and handing over of the assets of the company on last working day.

What is the solution ... do I have to go to civil court to get my pay or I file a compliant with consumer court or labour court or complain to Reserve bank of India... Guidance from the experts is solicited

From India, Delhi
SKBablani

I think it is a complicated matter, that is why there are no inputs from brother members . I will consult a lawyer to get guidance .... if any body has some guidance to give, same will be high
ly appreciated ... thanks for ur time in reading this

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.