VR Kadam

Hi Venu, Nice Initiative :) :) My nominations are: 1. Sindhu 2. Amit 3. Sari 4. Venu 5. Amol The Best Was "Mr. Ramesh Bala".... He make me laugh with only one word "ATTACHMENT" :wink: :wink: Kadam
From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

WOW….. :shock: Nominations are in the full swing :P …….My special thanks to all for nominating my friends and me :D ….but as rightly said by Kadam…..before it’s too late, even I would like to Nominate RB for the Outstanding Performance and unstinted and unwavering support without detachment for seeking attachment. :wink: :wink:
Hence My nomination for the Category “Die Hard Mentor – Man with a Purpose” goes to RB............... :P and I am afraid there is no other nomination in this category..... :wink:
No backside entries will be permitted........anybody trying will be prosecuted. :wink: :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards...........Sindhu :P

From India, Delhi
VR Kadam

Thankyou Sindhuji...for supporting me by nominating RB...... :P :P
The New Category "Die Hard Mentor - Man With a Purpose" is awesome...and I also afraid that no one other than RB will compete for this award.....So...I Urge Mr. Venu to unanimously declare Mr. RB as a winner. :wink: :wink:
Thankyou dear Venu Saab.....Aap tho hum se bhi bahoot Ooper pahunch gaye ho :) :) ... I will no where to compete you dear :wink: :wink:

From India, Mumbai
V. VENU

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr. RB ko tho winner declare karna hee padega Mr. Kadam. no doubt abt that .... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
His contributions to HumouR are 'None-the -Less' ! :wink: :lol: :lol:
aur Mujhe itni jaldi oopar math pahunchaao Kadam ji .. let me live
'Saat - Saat' with you all for some more days !!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
Sari

Congratulations MR RB :) You will get 1000s of attachments for freee free free free........ :wink: :wink:
From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Thank You Kadam........................ :P :P
and
Sari.......... :P
....hearing this RB will be in a shopping Spree (Itney sarey attachments rakney keliye attachi tho kareedni hi padegi na.. :wink: )
Regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
vaibhav.tal

Congrats RB!!!!!!!!
Hi Zafar,
It seems that u have copied my post and pasted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or u really want to give nominations for next year (and another meaning of this is that ..........Im the winner this time....if it is so........thanking yaar.......im glad to see the supporter for me all way from Karachi)
Vaibhav :D :D :D

From India, Aurangabad
V. VENU

Khidki kholne par ...attachi he attachi hai Sindhu ... :wink: :lol: :lol:
(I mean ... Windows kholne ke baad ... briefcases / Folders ki koi kami nahi .. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aur ' Pen Drive' hai na ... store karne ke liye ...RB will use that :wink: :P )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Arrey VENU............ ....HOTHA AGAR RB KO ISKA HALKA SA BHI HINT HOTHA HI NAHIN YEH STINT......... :P AND AWARD WOULD ALSO HAVE GONE WITH THE WIND.......... :wink: :P Regards, Sindhu
From India, Delhi
V. VENU

Zafar caught in Vaibhav’s Net .... and.. Rb with his Attachment !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.