No Tags Found!

Thyag shan
Dear all, I recently resigned from My company, Please tell me what are the documents i need from my company note : I have only offer letter
From India, Mumbai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Please check whether you received the Appointment Letter too, at the time of joining the company. While leaving the company you have to collect the Full and Final Settlement Report, No Due/Clearance Certificate, Relieving Letter, Experience Letter etc, and if you do not have a payslip then Salary Certificate too.
From India, Ahmadabad
ashu.cool

Dear Thyag Shan,
Below are the documents which generally an employee gets from his organization in his entire tenure -
# Offer Letter
# Appointment Letter
# Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate
# Increment/ Promotion Letter
# Resignation Acceptance Letter
# Experience/ Service Certificate
# Relieving Letter
But it is not mandatory that an employee will surely get these documents, so In your case as you said you only got the offer letter you would require below mentioned documents for your further employment with other organization -
# Reliving letter/ Experience Certificate
# Salary Slips or salary certificate, bank statement can also work if your salary was transferred in your bank account.
Regards
Ashutosh

From India, Kollam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.