No Tags Found!

John Mathew
Hello HR mates!!!
I am in the process of designing a Reporting system. I know it may not be core HR but its directed towards preparing a system which is needed by all the employees to get themselves noticed by the Top level management.
Hence, im planning to design a reporting form which may be directed by the superirors to the top management if required to help them keep track of important tasks being done.
Hence, i need help if anyone is following such a system or if anyone has a readymade format or performa for a reporting system.
Just think of this tool as a motivational tool.
John

From India, Bhavnagar
chirag M Parmar
Dear All Members.
Hope All are fine.........
I need your help for searching a job near on in bhavnagar city due to some family problem i shifted from Bhavnagar,Gujarat so please help me out..........
I am presently working in B.N.Papers As a Asst. Manager (H.R.) Since last three years ,Kim,surat,Gujarat, Manufacturing of Kraft Paper.......
On Urgent basis............
Thanks & Regards,
Chirag M. Parmar,

From India, Surat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.