jayalakshmi-rangan
My one month salry was kept on hold when i droped papers. Considering it will come at the end during full and final settlement i was waitng for it. Now i have received an amount from HCL Technologies with a deduction of amount around 60k. Checking on the same with HR and employee partner it has been stated like a component called employee advance monthly performance bonus in the payslip would be detucted for that one complete financial year. There is no point in taking back that money which was supposed to be given to me as per the offer letter and it is the amount included in my CTC. I am not requesting for any extra amount from the company the salry which has to be paid should be given to me in the full and final settlement.
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png 5FADD3D5-569C-4410-87D7-C9B27A47BA03.png (1.34 MB, 50 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Jayalakshmi,

You have attached the FnF computation sheet to your post. However, the calculation must have been done based on the terms and conditions mentioned in the appointment letter (not the offer letter). Check in the appointment letter whether there are provisions on the recovery of "employee advance monthly performance bonus", and if yes, then please produce the verbatim of that clause in your next post.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.