No Tags Found!

rehana-sayeed
Hello Professional.

I am working as an HR in one HR consulting organisation in Lucknow, UP. Currently looking for an incentive plans for my recruitment team. It would be great if any expert can help me with the same.

Regards
Rehana

hr-mayur

Incentive plans can be an effective way to motivate recruiters to perform at a high level and achieve company goals. Here are some ideas for incentive plans for recruiters:

Commission-based plan: This is a common incentive plan for recruiters where they receive a percentage of the salary of the candidates they place. The percentage can be based on the difficulty of the role, the seniority of the candidate, or the urgency of the position.

Performance-based plan: This plan rewards recruiters based on their overall performance. Metrics could include the number of candidates sourced, the number of interviews conducted, the number of hires made, and the time-to-fill for positions.

Referral program: Encourage recruiters to refer other qualified candidates to the company by offering them a bonus for each successful hire made through their referral.

Team-based plan: Set team-based goals that all recruiters must work towards, such as a certain number of hires in a quarter or meeting diversity hiring targets. If the team meets or exceeds the goal, everyone receives a bonus.

Recognition program: Offer public recognition for recruiters who demonstrate exceptional performance or go above and beyond their job duties. This could include things like shoutouts in company meetings, social media posts, or a certificate of achievement.

Remember that any incentive plan should be tied to specific, measurable goals and communicated clearly to the recruiters. The incentives should also be meaningful enough to motivate the recruiters but not so high that they create a negative work environment or encourage unethical behavior.

From India, Surat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.