No Tags Found!

rakesh_sharma_143

Thank you Ravi, Its overwhelming to see so many showing their concern towards us freshers problems and giving their valuable suggestions…

Seniors… my friend Laxmi ( Dance) has a Query related to the discrimination of pay that we see... when we compare the HR salaries.... with that of the other specializations in MBA… we would be waiting to hear about this from you people…

Seniors… another query waiting for you from Asha… she is asking for your guidance… it would great to see youll help her out as soon as possible….

Hi Sanjay (monicar80)… pranath… thankyou so much guys for posting….

Hi Deep ( Naharkatia )… thank you so much for posting… it feels great to receive responses from highly experienced people like you… I am sure with so many people’s best wishes the day will be near when I achieve the role i wish for… thank you once again for your valuable suggestions and guidance…

From India, Secunderabad
swapnil_mbahr
Hi friends,
I am fresher MBA (HR). I am also facing the same problem.I am completely agree with Rakesh. Becoz most of the company's are looking for experienced candidates. So when the freshers will get oppiortunities.

From India, Ranchi
Dhanuindian
Hi Rakesh,

Do not be heartfelted regarding ur career and i do agree with your points and qeries as a fresher. You people have been called as Technocrats (having technical back ground wtih management knowledge) and will have high demand for those people. You should not search for a job in the consultency field or some where else. You need to concentrate in your relevent field of industry. Most of the constrctions, telecommunications, electronics, mechanical etc MNC idustries would be looking for these type of profiles only.

As per my knowldege u can try this type of industries, certainly you would get an oppertunity. Having said by our seniors before, though it is difficult to get a job as a fresher in HR field because you need to be delt with the people, have to analyse the requirement of the company needs, have to have a rapport with statutory bodies etc. There would be no trailning dept. in any company on these aspects, so, the companies are preferred the expericed candidates as these activities have to deal on daily basis. It requires resposibility and accountability. so the company would prefer only experienced candidates.

From India, Bangalore
rakesh_itranjan
Hi Rakesh,
First of all you should not loose self belief be persevere.I am saying you a fact about every company think any their prosperity point of view.You should know before geeting enrolled in any company freshers have raw skill after moving through the tough and crest situation they imbibe some lesson in particular gamut.so Be hopeful,be positive....thats leads to the fath of success..
To keep up your motivation level up I am sending you a poem of Edger A guest
Dont Quit
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must – but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out
Don’t give up, though the pace seems slow
You might succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor’s cup
And he learned too late, when the night slipped down
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out-
The sliver tints of the clouds of doubt-
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit-
It’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit.
The spirit of this project study can be summed up in the form of this abovementioned poem of Edger A Guest. The study on ‘perseverance’ reveals one of the success mantra in personal & professional life.

Believ this post will uplift your persistance.
Regards,
Rakesh Ranjan
Email:rakeshh.ranjan@gmail.com

Preetipjoshi

Dear Rakesh,
Let me introduce myself.
I have completed post graduate (Psychology - HR) in 2007 and applied in job portal. I immediately got placed in an MNC company on contract bases.
what I personally feel is that you will not get oppurtunity to learn more in big MNC. Your work will be specified and repeatitive.
Working in a developing company will help you learn and from the bottom line.
:icon1:

A.B.W

1) at the start of career learning is more important than earning
2) get into any company, u get exp. that counts
3) Sometimes you will be lucky to get into your dream company otherwise you need to struggle
4) at last talent, confidence and your knowledges counts to the max extent.
Be confident, your destination is just few meters away, dont loose hope its gonna be disastrous.

From India, Bangalore
rakesh_sharma_143

Hi Swapnil….
I guess after reading so many posts we must not be confused anymore… the only aim that we must have in our minds is to be more optimistic and look out for opportunities…. and yes don’t worry at all… just believe in yourself and keep trying… and be thoroughly prepared… because when the opportunity comes…. we cannot afford to loose out at that point of time … I am doing the same thing and I am sure we will achieve our goal….

Hi Dhanunjay and Rakesh…. Thank you so much for your posts… extremely happy to see so many people instilling confidence in us freshers and yes Rakesh this post has definitely revamped my confidence and hope… truly lucky we are to gain all you people's guidance…

Hi Preethi and Altaf… thank you so much guys for posting and contributing from your end…

ONCE AGAIN THANKS A MILLION TON... TO ALL OF YOU GUYS RIGHT FROM THE STARTING... FOR TAKING YOUR VALUABLE TIME OUT TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES AND CONCERN IN RESOLVING OUR CONFUSION….

Regards
Rakesh.

From India, Secunderabad
ubram
Hai Yar,

I can see that you are so desperate to find an entry into HR field. Lets see this in a holistic manner. I would ideally suggest one thing. You can always try out in BPOs'. Some of my frnds would not agree to it. But i would ideally suggest this. I will tell you the reason. BPO is such a area where they would like to have people whom they can train in their process from the beginning and use them for a period of a minimum of 4 to 5 years. These BPOs' have a great opportunity to offer. I know that the next question in your mind would be "DO I NEED TO WORK IN A NIGHT SHIFT". The answer is yes. you need to work for a US or UK client. but the amount of exposure which you will gain will be more than a consultancy. My sincere advice is do not join a consultancy. you will stick on only to recruitment. As a HR, you need to know everything pertaining to employee and employment. It would be a hard task to work in a BPO. But your market value goes up in a span of 2 years. Why not practice recruitment in BPOs'.

Please let me know if you have any other queries. this is my personal view. You are the best judge.

Ram

From India, Madras
Rashmi Gundalli
Hi,

This is Rashmi here.
I do agree with Syed Hassan...
I would like to add bit of my thoughts along with Syed's suggestions.

First you sit calmly in one place, write down your goals and dreams in one page... You have to follow this if your fresher.
For eg: If your goal is become HR Manager of Infosys/Google/Wipro... etc.
You first realise your strengths and weeknesses. First u think whether is it possible for you to become HR Manager of Infosys at the begining stage only...

I think so no one can become HR Manager directly without any experience.
If you want to become HR Manager follow the below steps:
* First you realise your weeknesses, try to convert ur weekness into ur strengths
* If you get opportunity to work to in corporate, then no pblm grab the opportunity and start working....
If you didn't get opprotunity to work in corporates, then you work in small companies. No matter how much salary you get.
You can learn so many things in small companies, try to stick for atleast 2 years.... After that you try for corporate. Surely u will become perfect man.

Below are the things required for freshers:
* ATTITUDE (Attitude is really required for freshers. Realy speaking Attitude is very important than knowledge)
* 100% Focus (Whatever you do, you do with 100% focus)
* Commitment
* Brush up your theoretical knowledge whatever you learnt so far..
* Update your knowledge on current affairs

I think so this will help you.............
This wil help not only for you, it will help for all kinds of freshers...

leave your comments on my suggestions to

All the very best for your bright and upcoming future...

Regards,
Rashmi:)

From India, Bangalore
Mehul Mehta

Hi Rakesh,
Your question is really genuine. It is not always difficult for MBA Freshers to get a job in MNC. However, majority of times it happnes through camous placements. Could you please let me know if you have any such facility from where you have done your MBA. In my company we hire fresh MBAs through campus as Management Traniees and after the successfull completion of one year they get desigantion and role as per their performance. I would advice to look for such opportunites and grab it when it comes.
Regards,
Mehul Mehta

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.