Sanjeevaj
one of my friend has worked in an degree college as a lecturer for 6 years.Now she is married and given resignation to the institute.But Now principal is requesting her to continue the classes to complete till the end of semester.What are the possible options to disagree the same.What my friend as to do to terminate the job immediately?
From India, Mangaluru
nashbramhall

As an ex-lecturer in a university, I am really surprised that your friend does not seem to be committed to her students. When did the semester start and when does it end? I wonder when did she know about when she was going to get married? It is normal practice in educational establishments that teaching staff terminate their employment at the end of a semester.
Your friend needs to see what the employment contract says and act according to that. As we are not privy to what her appointment letter says, it is difficult to advise her how to terminate her job immediately.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.