gupta parul
Hi Cite HR team, I’ve also the soft copy of Five point some one and THE Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. If any one needs please let me know . Thanks and Regards Parul Gupta
From United Kingdom
Pareshr
Hey Ditti, Paresh here......I have asked very first time for the book. Thanx a lot dear for sending it to everyone... Regards, P
From India, Ahmadabad
ashika2205@gmail.com

hi guys, find attach file of "five point someone" chetan bhagat. read & enjoy! i hope u ll like it. regards ashika
From India, Bhopal
PramodBhilare

It seems that the copy which is been sent to each personal email ID is diffrent than the one which is attached here with, if is it so, would like to request one copy on the mentioned email ID too...
Thanks,
Pramod.

From India, Pune
kaushiksen_83
Hi Thanks Ditti for mailing me the ebook and thanks for being so prompt and spontaneous in mailing me the ebook yesterday only. Keep up the good work.
From India
kaushiksen_83
Hi, this is to every member of this forum whoever has posted his/her email. I am uploading it in my Google Docs account and sharing that ebook with all the email ids given here. Please open your Google Docs account to access it. My Google id is kaushikbhai2007.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.