KUMARQRM
my service in a company over 12 years . pls give me any person to calirify to calculation of gratuity 22 dyas over 10 years & give government crcular
From India, Chennai
KUMARQRM
dear s.n. chaudhary in this site many different formula as follows up to 10 years 15 days 10 to 20 years 22 days 20 to above 1 month if yes pls confirm with act sunil
From India, Chennai
sandeepbhardwaj83
Dear Kumar, There is no such type of formul in Factory Act. Please follow the instruction given by Mr. Chaudhary.
From India, Delhi
Alphonse

Dear Kumar
You are eligible only for 12 years for gratuity
The standard and correct formula is as follows
BASIC + DA
----------- X 15 X NO OF YEARS SERVICE
Please calculate as per this guidelines
If you want to further please go through the Gratuity Act Book
regards
Alphonse

From India, Madras
bdpurohit
Can we deduct the outstanding dues from employees gratuity (Specially in case of death) Please suggest. Regards B.D Purohit 9910337286
From India, Delhi
curious_hr_guy

Dear Alphonse,
I just wanted to Clear one doubt Basic+DA about which u r talking it has to be taken Recent one i mean to say that..Last Basic+DA drawn by the Employee. Correct me if I am Wrong.
Thanks And Regards
Ronnie Francis

From India, Nagpur
vishwanathsavula

Hi Francis, You are correct, Basic+DA to consider the latest / last drawn. — vishwanath
From India, Hyderabad
bdpurohit
Can we deduct the outstanding dues from employees gratuity (Specially in case of death)
Please suggest.
Regards
B.D Purohit
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/412970-gratui...#ixzz1xU5MBmDx

From India, Delhi
arun.sathya4
Dear HR’s, Like to ask you a doubt regarding salary calculation,, Whether salary as to be calculated for 26 or 31 days / month. With regards Arun.N
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.