Dragon Tail
I have original experience certificate but I submitted fake certificates by changing my designation. During joining the company I failed in BGV then terminated.

If I submit the genuine experience certificate in future job offers. Is the previous BGV fail will make sense the future BGV checks?

Need your answers.

Thank you

From India, Chennai
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,
What you had done is a daring mistake which never repeat in life again. What you desire should come from what you deserve. Be ethical always whatever the situation that will only long lasting.

In this situation where you lost your employment because of forged document kindly destroy it and revise your resume with only factual information. Apply and try for next job. You may avoid mentioning this employment from practical point of view as you have to move ahead in life. You will again undergo next BVG in the new company and it should not go wrong. Mention only factual details and put your honest service and efforts in the next company. Be an integral part there. Never do any unethical activities. Take a U turn in life and grow positively. Past is past. Look forward and admit that you had made a mistake and be committed not to be repeated. This is what you can do now.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.