ChaitaliS

Congratulations!.........Siddharth SirG..
3 cheers for him...Hip Hip...Hurray! Hip Hip...Hurray! Hip Hip... Hurray.!.. :D :D :D :D :D :D
It is an honour to be a part of such a informative and professional forum.....
All members are requested to Keep Learning and Sharing useful stuff...
This forum could be more successful if each and every member actively partcipates in discussions and posting.....
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
ravik

Congratulations,
Sidhartha, we from Efftronics offer our sinciere thanx for giving us this Valauble Forum.This is indeed a great site where we get new and updated information on a daily basis.
Congrats on reaching the 50,000 mark and hope that very soon you would reach your goal of being the No.1 HR forum in the world.
Regards,
Ravi

From India, Vijayawada
mrinal_k

CONGRATULATIONS MR SIDDHARTH AND OTHER PIONEER MEMBERS, SUPPORTERS AND ALL MEMBERS.
I'M PROUD TO BE A CITE HR MEMBER! THE KNOWLDEGE WHICH I COULD EXCHANGE HERE WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE TAKEN YEARS..
THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!
MRINAL

From India, Pune
Varanasi

Hi Siddarth,
Many Thanks for this wonder site. I really learned a lot form this.
I take the opportunity to congractulate every member of the site for their valuable contributions. Still we have a long way to go so let's try for that.
We need more and more members like MPMS for our journey.
At the same time I felt very bad about the poor response for CITEHR meeting on 04th August at Bangalore. I was there and I expected a great response but the response truned to be very less.
If we can organise regular CITEHR meetings that would really help along with this.
I hope we'll turn to 1,00,000 soon.
Best Regards,
Kalyan. :D

From India, Bangalore
hiteshr

Hi Siddharth Many Congratulations to you!! i look forward to achieve our next goal of reaching the number of 100000 in next year. Regards Hitesh :D
From India, New Delhi
subroto50
I am proud to be a member of this forum. And Its really helpful for me and all (I think) Regards, Subroto

duro fasina
Whao!.........
This is an outstanding achievement and congratulations to all.
Many thanks to Mr.Siddhartha for the vision and everyone that has made citehr highly special and informative forum for HR practitioners.
Citehr is my preferred HR website and i am proud to be a member.
kind regards,
duro

sreekumar.j

Hi Sidharth...Congratulations and cheers to fellow members of citehr let’s hope for the best regards Sreekumar.J
From India, Bangalore
Anwar Basha
Dear Mr. Sidharth Roy,
It is really heartening to note that you have created high profile awareness among the HR community in India. I wish all the very best and also strive to contribute for the improvement of CiteHR in all the best possible ways.
Regards
anwar

jbose
Hi Siddartha,
Hearty Congratulations & Thanks for starting such an informative site. I would also like to congratulate all the members of CiteHR for their valuable postings and replies.
Thanks Mr. Peer Mohamed for bringing this to our notice and also all your wonderful and informative postings.
Regards,
Bose :D

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.