No Tags Found!

archnahr

HI Krupas,
Thanks for the mail and appreciating the students efforts.
I know there is a subject on Organisational Behaviour in MBA, and that's the reason these students have made presentation as a part of their assignment.
WHat kind of help you require from me, if you could elaborate. Do you want me to give you brief about the complete subject, it will be difficult although not impossible.
PLease clarify, what exactly yopu want, I would be more than willing to share my knowledge with you.
Rgrds,
Archna

From India, Delhi
meena_sharma18

Hi Archna,
This is a very good presentation.But not easy to understand.
Only Core HR personnel can understand.Those who are in HR But their orientation is not..............................
I mean to say people with negative mind set comment "BORING PRESENTATION" .
If we are not able to understand something have no right to comment
such a unprofessional way.
Convey my best wishes to your all students.
meena

From India, Delhi
krupas
hi archna
Thanks 4 ur reply. aclty i want its introduction , importances , foundation of individual behaviour , causes of human behaviour and managerial prospective of Ob.Though ive a material on this but if u provide some notes on this topic then it ll help me alot .
thank you

Jayaramanb

Hi,
The topic has been useful to understand the style and behaviour to be learnt and adopted...
I would request more of these stuffs to help people understand self as these type of learning gonna happen when one pase the age or 35...
Guys/Gals ... the life is short lived... we tend to feel that let's enjoy life doing everything... but i would like you all to remember that when u reach the prime of your life... u'll only feel that u've wasted ur life doing unnecessary of rather to say least prioritized stuffs than understand self and others... (ultimately understanding the behaviour for better relationship)
Archana,, keep the good job and do let me know if you need any help regarding the same.
Regards
Jay

From India, Madras
archnahr

Hey Thanks everyone.
I'm really glad that you guys are still willing to share your feedback on this ppt.
I have designed many more ppts now which i will be sharing with all of you soon.
stay in touch with to share your knowledge.
CHeers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
anu_1259

HI Archana
Its been over a year and people r still downloading ur presentation. This means that even if they don't want to appreciate ur work, they cannot ignore it. I want to ask u something. I have done my MBA in hr but i want to do a course in OB. Can u help me with this.
thanks and regards
Anu

From India, Delhi
Siri sha
Hi Archana,
It has been a beautiful effort by your students and more than that I feel it has been more of a tribute to your efforts in making them understand and being patient with them. I say this because I have been a faculty myself and I understand exactly how one feels when there is a sincere, good effort from any (read all here) of the students. The elation that is felt is far beyond any feeling that can be felt on our self achievement.
Hoping to see more stuff from you and your students...
Good luck n ciao.

From India, Hyderabad
Anjujain0210
its really a gud presentation.and the way thy explain the values, attitudes and personality was just amazing Anju jain
From India, Indore
harshini153
Hi Archana,
Iam a newly joined MBA student . Iam having no idea regarding OB and i was so interested to see the ppt view so tht i can have some idea and knowledge . But that has not opened in my system . Kindly mail me another one ....
Please
Awaiting for ur mail....
Thanks & Regards
harshini

From India, Mumbai
anuragkalyani

good presentation by your students , archana.. keep up the noble work of teaching in high spirits regards anurag
From India, Daman
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.