No Tags Found!

rashu1984
Hi Mr. Ravi...
i am an MBA (HR, fresher) patiently read all the lenghty solutions justifications and all...
in a line to answer you, the HR persons role in these activities is mainly to map the persons competencies he has, comp reqd.
for instance manpower planning, HR here is not to give the nos. but in cooperation with line mngrs. state the reqd competencies.. he/she is also the one to keep the attrition in mind to add to this ppl dont leave orgn they leave mngrs. so hr is the one to take care of this too...
dont like writtin long mails but if you like my comments do write me at
and we can then discuss PA, JD, JA etc etc etc...

From India, Mumbai
Vamgodavarthy
Hi
Have meetings with Concerned dept heads on their plans to hire people, and prepare a Man Power Planning. Also get Job Descriptions from Concerned dept in a particular format. Which is used to identify prospects for employment.
And at the same time do your ground work with external sources about the specific positions to be filled.
All the best!
best regards
Vamsee

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.