No Tags Found!

kiran-alluri
Hi, Can we file a case against the bank? Someone has misused my name and my designation and given letterheads to students who are going to study abroad. This happened last year, so suddenly, my bank people suspended me. During the suspension, my Reporting authority called me to come for duties after 15 working days, directly terminated me, and now not giving relief and have not paid those work days compensation.
Can anyone help me to how can I overcome this tough situation?

From India, Hyderabad
raghunath_bv

Hi Kiran,

It's important to consult with a legal professional to get advice tailored to your specific circumstances.

Gather Evidence:
Collect all relevant documents, such as the suspension letter, termination letter, any correspondence with the bank, and proof that someone misused your name and designation.

Consult an Lawyer:
Seek legal advice from an employment lawyer who can help you understand your rights, evaluate the evidence you've gathered, and guide you on the best course of action. They can also advise you on the potential merits of filing a case against the bank.

File a Complaint with the Bank:
Before taking legal action, consider filing a formal complaint with the bank's internal dispute resolution system. This may involve contacting the HR department or a designated ombudsman within the bank. Keep records of all communications.

Labour Department or Employment Tribunal:
Depending on the laws in your jurisdiction, you may have the option to file a complaint with the labor department or an employment tribunal. Your lawyer can guide you on the appropriate steps and procedures.

Document Losses:
Keep records of any financial losses you've incurred as a result of the situation, such as unpaid work days and compensation. This information may be relevant in any legal proceedings.

Negotiation or Mediation:
In some cases, it may be beneficial to attempt negotiation or mediation with the bank to reach a resolution without going to court. Your lawyer can advise you on the best approach.

Maintain Professionalism:
Throughout the process, maintain a professional demeanor. Avoid making statements that could be detrimental to your case, and focus on presenting the facts and evidence.

Review Employment Contract:
Examine your employment contract for any clauses related to termination, suspension, or compensation. This will help you understand the terms and conditions that may be relevant to your case.

This is a general advice, and the specific legal options available to you may vary depending on your location and the details of your situation. It's crucial to consult with a legal professional for advice tailored to your case.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

As per your statement Bank had suspended you and after 15 days directly terminated you. It is not clear from your post whether domestic enquiry was conducted and whether sufficient opportunity was provided to you to submit your explanation on the charges levied against you. If the Bank didn't followed proper disciplinary process you have every right to challenge the decision of the Management.

Also it is not clear whether you were employed in Managerial position or clerical position. Depends on the position you can challenge the decision of the Management and appeal before Labour Authorities of your Bank jurisdiction or Civil Court.

Please keep all the documents ready right from suspension letter to termination letter as a supporting document to be submitted before the concerned Authorities.

From India, Madras
kiran-alluri
Dear All can you please confirm me
Can we get job without receiving in Telanganana state because I was terminated from the duties in August the organization was not investigated in ground level and no options to explain what is the exactly what happened.
they're given only termination letter with that letter can we get job in BFSI OR ANY NBFC
please confirm it's helps alot
thank you

From India, Hyderabad
raghunath_bv

Hi Kiran,
It is unfortunate to hear about your termination from your previous organization without a proper investigation or opportunity to explain the situation. In the state of Telangana, it is possible to secure a job without receiving a relieving letter, as termination does not necessarily disqualify you from future employment opportunities. However, it is important to address any concerns or questions potential employers may have regarding your termination during the interview process. Additionally, it is advisable to focus on highlighting your skills, experience, and qualifications that make you a strong candidate for positions in the BFSI or NBFC sectors. We hope this information is helpful to you in your job search.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.