No Tags Found!

Nirlon

Dear Friends, Please find attached training manual on 'Customer Service' regards estha :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf customerpercent20servicepercent20trainingpercent20manualpercent20zambia_203.pdf (982.8 KB, 4531 views)
File Type: pdf customerpercent20servicepercent20trainingpercent20manualpercent20zambia_203.pdf (982.8 KB, 2069 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hi,,, You are facilitated with the Honour as Resvoir of Information,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Coimbatore
achuthan kutty
Dear Estha,
I got to read this manual just in time to design a program on customer care in the real estate business.
Its of great value. Thank you for sharing this document with HR fraternity.
Regards
Achuthan Kutty
Director - Training & Career Development
UAE.

From United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
bushi5804
hi estha,
this is yogesh nagpal, your training module is really great, i am glad to get it , thank you so much for that ,i hope you will also provide me with some information about retail training, grooming, ettiquettes, etc..
thanks ..

From India, Pune
samia67

Hello Estha,
It is with great coincidence that I land on your post.... I'm working on developing a training program and I've searched high and low for some help. However, I can't seem to be able to download your copy, I would like to use as a guide. Hope you still have it. P'se email it rwamalwa at africamail dot com,
Thanks so much,
Samia

From Uganda, Kampala
ejrh
hi! this was indeed a big use for me, I am trying to create a concrete customer care manual also, Is there anyone who also can provide me some reference for TRAINING POLICIES and GUIDELINES. Thanks in advance for all the big help!
eric hernandez

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.