No Tags Found!

CHR

- Virus is a Latin word used by doctors to mean 'your guess is as good as mine'.

- Politics is developing more comedians than radio ever did.

- Remember, a dead fish can float down stream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream.

- If you have it, and you know you have it, you have it. If you don't have it and think you have it, you have it. But if you have it and don't know you have it, you don't have it.

- It is impossible to tell where the law stops and justice begins.

- Life is always walking up to us and saying, "Come on in, the living's find." And what do we do? Back off and take its picture.

- When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship.

- Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment.

When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things -- not the great occasions -- that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness.

- How long can you be cute?

- A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net.

- The odds against there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one, and against two bombs a million times a million to one. Next time you fly, cut the odds and take a bomb.

From India, Gurgaon
Maliha

When the winds of change blow some people build shelters, others build wind mills - no clue who said this. Maliha
From India, Ghaziabad
yasir Bin Tariq
Its a very strange fact about the life, if you refuse to accept any thing but best, you very often get it. (Unknown)
From Pakistan, Islamabad
sdhanaraj

Don’t be afraid of pressure. Remember that Pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.