No Tags Found!

SATHEESHMRF
Hi,

Good Morning to All,

I recently joined in thif forum, it found to be useful to get the doubts cleared from others.

I need clarification from anyone in the ESI matter.

When i worked in two previous companies, where all the employees work in our factory itself, so we submit the Half yearly returns to that local branch office where the dispensary also located.

Now i joined new company where our office is located in chennai no other branch office in tamilnadu, other than branch office in karnataka, kerala and Hyderabad.

Our staff (technicians)work throught out tamilnadu divided into six segments like madurai, thirunelveli, coimbatore, pondy, salem, vellore, we recruit the person in same area after completing one project they go for other project in difff area and they were paid from chenai.

MY Ex colleague in HR dept given declaration form to ESI office in chennai as local office and the dispensaries as per staff request in thier region like madurai, thirunelveli, vellore etc and filed the RC to local office in chennai and also challans were paid and submitted to local office in chennai

My doubt is since we dont have branch office in TN other than in chennai
where to to get the insurance number for staff working in diff clustres, where to file returns.

can i file the declaration form in chennai as Local office in chennai and dispensaries in diff parts of tamil nadu, also can i file the returns to local office in chenai for employees working in diff clusters in TN

Pl Clarify

satheesh

Pl clarify my doubts

From India, Madras
SATHEESHMRF
HI,

This is satheesh

Good Morning to All,

I recently joined in thif forum, it found to be useful to get the doubts cleared from others.

I need clarification from anyone in the ESI matter.

When i worked in two previous companies, where all the employees work in our factory itself, so we submit the Half yearly returns to that local branch office where the dispensary also located.

Now i joined new company where our office is located in chennai no other branch office in tamilnadu, other than branch office in karnataka, kerala and Hyderabad.

Our staff (technicians)work throught out tamilnadu divided into six segments like madurai, thirunelveli, coimbatore, pondy, salem, vellore, we recruit the person in same area after completing one project they go for other project in difff area and they were paid from chenai.

MY Ex colleague in HR dept given declaration form to ESI office in chennai as local office and the dispensaries as per staff request in thier region like madurai, thirunelveli, vellore etc and filed the RC to local office in chennai and also challans were paid and submitted to local office in chennai

My doubt is since we dont have branch office in TN other than in chennai
where to to get the insurance number for staff working in diff clustres, where to file returns.

can i file the declaration form in chennai as Local office in chennai and dispensaries in diff parts of tamil nadu, also can i file the returns to local office in chenai for employees working in diff clusters in TN

Pl Clarify

satheesh

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.