Anonymous
I worked in a xyz business consulting start-up firm as a consultant for a period of 3 months from September 2017 to Novemeber 2017. During the period no salary account was opened and i received my salaries in the form of Cheques. PF was deducted for the month of October 2017..No offer letter was given and i did not sign any employment of contract with the Organisation.
On November 22nd I gave my resignation letter and resigned from the company. I didn't get any relieving letter or settlement amount and i was also not interested in getting any settlement or relieving from them as it was operated by a bunch of morons who don't have ethical work practices and Organisational standards.
My question is if I dont show the above mentioned work experience in my resume will it affect my new job joining formalities. My PF portal (EPFO UAN) account shows the employer name and amount of 1454 is in the account. Is it possible for the new employer to trace my undeclared work experience.
Kindly advise.

From India, Adambakkam
nathrao

Gap of three months will have to be covered carefully in your CV.
Did the company accept your resignation?
Not good to bad mouth your previous employer anyway.
BGV can find out many things if it is done seriously, but in view of short period, probably risk level is lower.
You have to take a call on that.

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for the reply. Couldn't edit my post. Excuse for the remarks about my employer. But I never received offer or appointment letter. Even salary account wasnt opened. Never seen such a lethargic organisation.How can a company can employ someone without any agreements or contracts. Is my employment even valid.

From India, Adambakkam
nathrao

Relieving letters have their purposes, but in circumstances you have mentioned, just ignore this period and move on in thoughtful manner.
From India, Pune
Anonymous
Dear sir, Thank you for taking the time to provide with your valuable feedback
From India, Adambakkam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.