No Tags Found!

ayushbhardwaj39
Sometimes its very displeasing that at the time of appraisals,few of the managers judge their subordinates based on the recent past experiences. The employee may have done a very positive and responsible work in the past but unfortunately not having the same at the time of appraisals months. So he/she may be judged on the basis of recent experiences and resulting in not getting the deserving appraisals.
Another case, The employee near to Head Office gets better appraisal/Increments as compared to the branch employees, one of the primary reason may be the daily/weekly one-to-one conversation with his/her manager.
How should we set an incremental parameters based on the work assigned to him/her so that fair play is done by the management team.Please Guide me.

From India, Lucknow
ravi5554

Dear Friend,
1. Please design KRA & KPI's to each category of employees.
2. Ensure your KRA & KPI's are transparent and easy to understand.
3. Month on moth share their targets V/s achievements.
4. If any employee not performing well then do PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) process with them.
5. Follow above process to create good appraisal system in organisation.

From India, Mumbai
ayushbhardwaj39
Thank you Sir for the kind inputs; can you kindly share me a format of KRA & KPI so that I can get better understanding.
From India, Lucknow
ravi5554

Dear Ayush, You do search in google many formats available.
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ayush,
Recently there was a good discussion on appraisal wherein I too have given my replies. Click the following link to refer it:
https://www.citehr.com/showthread.php?t=610042
You have written that " The employee near to Head Office gets better appraisal/Increments as compared to the branch employees, one of the primary reason may be the daily/weekly one-to-one conversation with his/her manager."
This happens when there is no comprehensive framework available to measure the performance. This also happens when the focus of the measurement is on the people and not on the organisation.
I have been giving my replies on PMS since long. You may refer my one such reply. The link is as below:
https://www.citehr.com/609486-reques...ml#post2419083
The link has further hyperlinks. Go through all the links patiently and update yourself about the comprehensiveness of the PMS.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
sharmavk05

Dear Ayush,
The above-mentioned replies are correct. I want to add one more dimension related to openness, involvement of all employees in said PMS and integrity of the process. This can be deloped by awareness and engagement.
The honest feedback system can be a tool to deal with it and on the basis of feedback, you can make a development plan for the future.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.