ANKUR TAYAL
I have resigned from previous job 1.5 year ago after serving the previous organization for 2 year. Now I am employed with the organization where my PF is regulary being deducted. But till date, I have not get transferred the PF of previous organization. Now I want to get My PF of previous organization withdrawn. I dont want to get it transferred to my present employer.
Can I do this? If yes, then What is tax implications?[/b]

From India, Delhi
gvivekraj

hi,
Here the question is .. have you filled in your PF transfer form in your present employer.. if you have submitted it take around 2 to 3 months if the previous employer is having PF with PF commisioner officer.. and 40 days if its a Trust.. if you have already submtted contact your previous organisation and ask for the status.. if its still under process then you cannot submit the PF withdrawal form in your previous employer..
Regards,
Vivek

From India, Bangalore
ANKUR TAYAL
I have not submitted the PF withdrawl Form to any employer yet. Just I Want my PF get withdrawn, as I am in need of money. I dont want to get it transferred to my present eployer.
please tell me the pocedure and tax implication?

From India, Delhi
sakshimalhotra

yes you can withdraw your pf. there is a form that needs to be filled up by you and then signed by your previous employer. once the form is complete and signed, you camn submit it in the pf office and withdraw your funds. it takes about 2-3 months for the maount to come to your account after the submission of the form at the pf office.
From India, Delhi
ANKUR TAYAL
Thanks everybody....
Can you also advice about tax implication?
But my previous employer is demanding me a declaration that currently I am not in employment. They are saying that If you are in employment then you have to necessarily get it transferred to new employer PF.
Pls help.

From India, Delhi
ravindra.gusain
Hi,
I had filled the PF withdrawal form in the month of May, 2007 and haven't still received the money, when enquired in the company they said that it was already submitted to the PF office.
Is there any telephone number for Mumbai PF office where I can call and enquire about the PF.
Also any place where I can complain about the company if they haven't still submitted my pf withdrawal form to the PF office.
Thank you,
Ravindra

Rupak Mukherjee
I have left my last organization on 30.06.2007 and till date I haven’t recd.neither PF amount nor the Pension which I have commuted. Plz. help me out.
From India, Calcutta
lakanmahe5000

Hai,
for withdrawal at anytime, if it is not transferred (that is your form 13 is not processed, is possible if any of your friend can get the help from PF office. for withdrawal benefits just as neha spelled fill up the form 19 & 10c and send it to concern Previous employer as they have to compulsorily fill up additional details in the same. you can get the pf office numbers from EPFO
Lakshminarayanan

From India, New Delhi
sharma.nehu09
Hi,
I have filled my PF withdrawal form in dec 2009 and not yet submitted to pf office. can any one tell me that should i submit it now after 1 year. or it is not possible to withdraw the amount now. i have left the organization in July 2009. at present i am not working but in need money. please reply ASAP
Neha

From India, Solon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.