No Tags Found!

salil471
I need help.................
Respected seniors,
I am SALIL, I hv done MBA in pharma. mgmt and HR. I want to join any reputed pharmaceutical firm but not getting any response. I hv no prior working experience.......... So what should i do???????????????????????????????/

From India, Bhopal
Sridhar N

Dear Manoj
Having a focussed attitude is yr prime requirement at this stage. Application and channelisation Never give up and never lose hopes, you have the support and assistance of all the forum members. We wish you Good Luck and a Bright career.
Cheers!
Sridhar N

From India, Madras
rhinoramanan

dear manish
pick up ur c v file
put on ur running shoes
gather lot of patience
go and visit 10 coys a day
knock at the m d / g m/ hr ic doors
and keep knocking till u find an entry
portals and sites are only tools
u hv to run around meeeeeeeeeeeet people
millions of them till one of them says
"will see u to morrow."
i hv got all my jobs only by applying to organisations and meeting the heads/chairman
BEST OF LUCK
if u have to spend more than what u can afford dont hesitate. but be frugal
blessings
dr ram

From India, Indore
sachin_007
Hello Seniors,
I am sachin kumar sharma, I have done LL.B., B.Com, and doing MBA(HR & FIN).Registered with various job portals and consultancies. Still I am working with ICICI PRU LIFE IN UM. But I am not done work properly in this job.Kindly suggest me which field i choose.

From India, Mumbai
joveneha

Hi Manish,

You are well qualified and very much suitable for profiles related to HR and Industrial Relations especially in the manufacturing sector.

I would like to suggest that looking at the job-scenario these days, do not be too choosy about the salary/location etc and try to grab every good job opportunity that comes your way.

To start with, you can go for recruitment consulting firms / LPOs / firms providing hr solutions to multi-nationals etc. because these days out-sourcing of hr related work is in vogue and its a big industry in itself. Try to build up your hr acumen and knowledge here and on gaining relevant experience, your market value will certainly see a rise.

Besides, many fmcg/consumer durables/auto organizations etc have their plants located across the nation and require hr people to handle labour-related issues & hr at these sites.

Apart from the job-portals, also update your resume on various companys' web-sites career section and regularly scan jobs advertised in Ascent, Employment News etc. and through networking.

Last but not the least, your resume is the first step towards convincing recruiters that you are apt for a job, thus seek help from experts to get it designed and that'll certainly enhance your chances of getting short-listed for interviews.

Wish you luck !

From India, Delhi
Surender Rattan Sharma
hello manish don’t worry wait &watch you have acheive the goal ,struggle is the part of life so don’t be frustrated because i am also go through this stage.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.