No Tags Found!

archnahr

HI, Watch this. Its really funny. Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip mind_reader_902.zip (306.5 KB, 316 views)

archnahr

Hi Shyamamli,
I still did not know what is the logic.
Can you share that with all of us?
You know I just thought it is an amazing thing but didnot what was behind it.
Do tell us the logic.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
tejesh2006
Hi everybody, I understtod the logic behind it................... Regards, Tejesh. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Mumbai
archnahr

Hi Tejesh,
Everybody is saying that but not sharing.
I'm amazed myself that SHyamali is also not sharing and you too are saying but where is the logic. :wink: :wink:
Tell us all man!!
Cheers :)
Archna

From India, Delhi
devjit28

The logic is quite simple. Any number u choose and apply the calculation, you will end up with a multiple of 9. Look at the symbol chart, all the multiples of 9 have the same symbol. Every time u play, the symbols change, but the 9-multiple symbols are all same. So even if u dont think anything and click your mouse with your eyes closed, the symbol which will appear will be a 9-multiple symbol. Very ingenious.... :D
From India, Gurgaon
archnahr

Thanks Devjit, I tried to find the logic after I could not get the answer from SHyamali. I got the answer a few days back. Anyway thanks a lot. Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.