No Tags Found!

K. Balakrishnan.

Rakesh. I am not convinced fully. You did not specify any details as to what lead the organization to ask you to leave the job in 4 days. Can I ask you few questions:

1. Did you check up the credentials of this organization befor your joining

2. You were having a good job with a reputed organization and what made you to change and what you have seen in this particular position/organization.

3. You also rejected another offer and choose this company so it must be better than the organization you left and the offer you refused.

4. Did you produce all the documents/evidence they asked you while joining and did your ex.employer wrote anything negative while reference check.

5. Anything went wrong between what you mentioned in your employment form and what documentary evidence you produced while joining.

6. I simply cannot believe any organization can afford asking any new joinee to leave within 4 days unless there is something drastically wrong and we firstly find out the root cause.

7. I am sure you are matured enough while taking decision to join this organization since you were already having another offer which you refused.

8. If nothing wrong from your side why can't you represent your case to the top management to understand the reason and whether it is with their knowledge.

9. How was your reputation with your ex.employer and it is wise you approach them since they may not have recruited your replacement.

10. Approaching to labour court or civil court will take hell of a time and is not a wise decision (I don't know what is the position in HR you hold) for a senior level employees.

all the best to you

Balakrishnan

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.