Balyadav
Hi everyone, I need the information for the night shift for Bhopal, Chennai and Bangalore locations, so please confirm the night shift is mandatory or not. Thanks
From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Whether night shift is required or not is employer specific. No Law insist for night shift. But due to work requirement night shift can be planned but you should ensure safety of employees with transport facilities if not available.

From India, Madras
Balyadav
Thanks Lakshmi for your kind reply, we have already given the transport facility to the employees for all given locations, but we need document where mention that this is depends on employer, please share if any.
From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Balyadav,
Your establishment in Bhopal, Chennai and Bangalore locations is registered under which Act? Dear Mr Lakshminarayan, Can you Please clarify your reply that working Night Shift is Employer Specific

From India, New Delhi
raghunath_bv

Hi Balyadev,

Whether night shifts are mandatory or not can vary depending on the specific company, industry, and the terms of employment. Some companies have mandatory night shifts for certain roles, especially in industries like customer support, healthcare, and manufacturing.

If you need up-to-date information on night shift policies for specific companies or industries in Bhopal, Chennai, or Bangalore, I recommend checking directly with the companies in question or referring to local labour laws and regulations. They may have specific policies regarding night shifts and their mandatory nature.
Thanks

I

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.