No Tags Found!

bijuanitha

Hi Friends
I was shocked to hear the news of death of Mr.Roy george, Such kind of barbaric acts of workers should not be allowed any more and the culprits has to be brought before the law. I pray the almighty to give courage to his family members and may his soul rest in peace.
S.Lakshminaryanan

From India, Manipal
annanshp

Hi Friends,
Its a very real sad incident which exposes the risks associated with hr profession.
NHRD Hosur Chapter has arranged a condolence meeting yesterday where in members assembled condemned the barbaric act and prayed for the departed soul.
May god give his family the strength to overcome the grief.
N Sekar
Joint Secretary, NHRD Hosur Chapter

From India, Madras
Bishwaranjan Chatterjee

I too am shocked to learn of such a barbaric incident. It is sad but have also made me very angry. People takes HR for ride. They consider HR persons to be soft people, which is not a fact and should not be a fact. We always talk about development but when we talk about development we mean make believe people development. HR should not work under pressure or fear but allow people to believe in the discipline. There should not be any compromise on discipline. Firm leadership with strict policy implementation should be the talk of the day after this incident. I am too angry to stop my rage.

This incident should also be for us a case study and should be a challenge to handle IR problems/ issues. We need to focus on to the Industrial Relation fronts with more application of our thoughts, minds and with utmost courage & boldness so that the Union or any body should not ever dare to think of doing any physical harm to any HR professionals.

Let us pray for the departed soul of George and let us Vow together to give befitting replies to such incidents without fear.

Bishu

From India, Patna
THIAGARAJU

Dear friends
Dont blame the city or for its culture
Coimbatore is the pioneer in setting standards for tamilnadu in HR
The Management of Pricol had adopted some bad practices which has lead to this situation
Basically , being in India you have to live with certain dicrepancies and any thing connot be changed overnight.
If a meaningful dialogue with the union could have taken place things would have been better
let us all pray for the departed soul to rest in peace

From India, Madras
paakannan
May his soul rest in peace.
We may also pray for other injured persons speedy recovery.
Is the other injured persons are also HR persons? What is the present status? Is anybody knows about that?
P Kannan

From India, Madurai
Ash Mathew

Hi Kannan,
Yes the others who were injured are people from the HR dept. Because the VP's cabin is just close to the hr people's place. It was after lunch , a few HR members were also with him in his cabin discussing on certain issues, when these people walked in and tried hitting him. Others tried to stop them and in the process got hit....
But their target was Roy George

From India, Madras
Parul Bhandari
I fully agree with all that the death of Mr Roy George is a loss to the whole HR fratenity. Its a very sad incident & , being a student of MBA (HR), this issue is a hot topic in our lectures with students getting worried.
The discussion till now have raise many questions:
If HR ppl were leaving Pricol within 1 yr of joining, y the mgmt dint take any step about this?
If the Union problem was there since last 2.5yrs why mgmt required a gruesome incident like this to wake up?
Even after so many days of this incident, what the govt is doing & what the mgmt is doing?
These are the burning issues which need to be answered....
Regards,
Parul

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.