No Tags Found!

Jayanthi HRD

Dear Ash,

I met him in CII Session on Workplace Issue held in the month of June and he presented a case study on Downsizing. We had discussed about many employee issues.
Yesterday, it was a big shock for us that we have missed such a good professional.

Yes Ash, any problem cannot be solved by violence.

We pray for Mr. Roy J George May his soul rest in peace.

Regards,
Jayanthi

From India, Coimbatore
kamal.hrd

HR is indeed a thankless jobs. We face such agitations where in HR becomes a sandwiched between the management and the union.
May his soul rest in peace. its very very disturbing.
may god give courage to his family.
Kamal

From India, New Delhi
subhash.krsinha

Must be condemned by all HR community. Such act prohibits lending out of way helping hand at times of real need with workmen. It compell us to have a re-thinking on welfare aspects.
From India, Delhi
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Below mentioned are the numbers related to Mr. Roy George.
i tried to reach both are not reachable.
Please, if anyone happened to get the line, kindly convey our wholehearted condolences,,
Residence : 0422 323 2722
Mobile : +91 98947 99771

From India, Coimbatore
Sreeramca

Dear Asha,

When I read the news today, it was too shocking & hard to believe that a HR head has been killed by his factory workers. Very strange occurrence. In a factory environment, it is normally the management and production side people only will face such threats and physical assault only when the person is very active in union and talking for the management.

Knowing Pricol and the influence they have with government authorities and political connection, I doubt whether even the investigation would be carried out to get the facts. Now the company will do anything to get good name with the workers by reinstating the dismissed persons.

Thanks for sharing his blog information. In one of his posting, he has mentioned … I still have faith in Indian constitution and the Indian laws. Nobody is above the law. The legal fight is not yet over but just a beginning. The copy of the judgement is attachedbelow.Regards,Roy.J.George9840356207

Let us hope and pray that what he believed in brings out the truth. Let God give his family the courage and strength to overcome this unfortunate loss.

From India, Madras
sankarsundaralingam

Dear Mathew
Its really sad news for all HR professionals..
Yes we are thankless job.
R professionals are often becoming targets/victims of the rising IR issues in this region.
Putting derogatory posters, attacking the HR professionals have become frequent incidents nowadays. Some of the Unions with extremist ideology are behind these incidents.
So What we all are going to do?In future It may happen for us? how we are going to protect our professionals?
This kind of things union doing..No one will talk. It is like terrorism. We must ask government to bane this kind of unions. Or Government will wait some more to murder?
I am requesting all to wake up and represent to Government.
i pray that his soul in piece.
Sankar

From India, Madras
sankarsundaralingam

Dear Mathew
Its really sad news for all HR professionals..
Yes we are thankless job.
R professionals are often becoming targets/victims of the rising IR issues in this region.
Putting derogatory posters, attacking the HR professionals have become frequent incidents nowadays. Some of the Unions with extremist ideology are behind these incidents.
So What we all are going to do?In future It may happen for us? how we are going to protect our professionals?
This kind of things union doing..No one will talk. It is like terrorism. We must ask government to bane this kind of unions. Or Government will wait some more to murder?
I am requesting all to wake up and represent to Government.
i pray that his soul in piece.
Sankar[/QUOTE]

From India, Madras
mamta230

Yes indeed, HR is always caught in the middle of two pats Management and workers, for safeguarding interests of both and maintaining balance in conflict situation is most difficult part of HR.
It is a great loss for HR community to lose such excellent nice hearted person to ruthless blind unionism.
Sundeep

From India, New Delhi
S.E.Kannan

Dear Asha, I was very much disturbed to see the news today about killing of of HR Head of the company. It is indeed shocking to note that work was not stopped even after loss of precious life of a committed individual of the organization.What a respect for HR Head! Let us all pray for his soul to rest in peace. Our condolences to the family of Mr.George.
From India, Kalpakkam
gsrsumana
All though I don't know him, I have read his blogs just now, its really a tragic incident which has happened , We miss such a great person:-x
I have heard from my seniors that these kind of incidents are common with the Manufacturing units,but is really there is no other way to get through these kind of rough situations??????

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.