vidita3041987
hello friends...i have participated in a summer project presentation competition conducted by a college.its being done on a large scale.over 300-350 students from various colleges are participating and i am one of them!! so i just want to knw that how should i start the presentation.any new way of introduction?i had done my summer project in recruitment.so hw can i tell the maximum in 10 mins.....any tips to present beautifully.......
From India, Pune
Anshumita Sengupta
Hi Vidita..
This is Anshumita( a HR generalist) well just think You are getting a huge platform to express your talent.All you have to do is try to be interactive inspite of being stuck to meterial that you are presenting...have a smiling face...try to keep eye contact as much as possible.Maintain a cordial atmosphere cite live & relevent examples..say about our daily lives...1 minute like this can create magic.And yes!! avoid using extremely high profile literature & jargons....Best of Luck...You give your best & leave the rest unto Almighty.
Luv & Luck..
God Bless

From India, Calcutta
ramanarg

My dear Vidita,

Your question itself shows as to how serious you are about the presentation. Such seriousness in fact would make you perform well and at the same time may make you feel nervous also, when you give room too much for precautions/preparations.

A good performance is always based on two things. (1) How broader and deeper your knowledge base is and (2) how cooly and boldly you deliver it. Normally those who are intelligent seldom delivers good.

Your self confidence (more so when you are good in your subject) plays the miracle. I always compare this to a flight taking off. First few minutes (the time depends upon how much time is given to you) should be taken to impress the crowd - this is just like a flight taking the momentum to lift in the air. The slowly and steadily one has to take the heights and speed. Hover around several rounds and then slowly and steadily land to have a safe halt.

Your body langauge should such that the gathering likes you and comes into your fold so comfortably and easily. The quicker the acceptance the more the listening.

Hope this is enough for you for the moment.

All the Best,

Ganesh.R. - Manager (Admn.), DCW Limited.
Freelance Soft Skill Trainer, Reiki Master, Hypno Theraphist and Psychological Counseller.

From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.