Ryan

Hi Prakash,
In my understanding, there is no law about this, but the principles of equal justice should be maintained.
Please ask your HR for a written policy about recovery of notice period. You can cross check with ex-employees and the finance team who will actually do the calculation & deduction.
Also note, by this logic they have given you, if the organization was to ask you to leave, then they should also have to pay you Gross salary and not Basic plus DA. Ask your HR to confirm this too, and cross verify with your appointment letter clauses.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Adv. Manoj Liyonzon

Prakash
forward the earlier email to HR head, subjecting the same & mark Bcc to Operational, Administrative Head & to your personalemail id which you denoted in personal details. In it state
"Sir I have submitted my resignation letter through email dated _______ to Operational & Admin Head. Am in emergency to relocate for (State reason). As am yet to receive resignation acceptance letter, i am hereby forwarding the same to accpet it immediately & to acknowledge the same within 5 working days & to relieve me within 45 days from the date of resignation letter submitted on (earlier date) & to waiver me 45 days notice period upon which due (Basic Salary of 45 days) shall be paid by me to the company under prescribed mode by you".
if the HR fails to reciprocate this, you can send a legal notice to the whole team & can be sued on the same & you can also lodge a criminal complaint

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.