meghajanweja@gmail.com
Experts, Will appreciate it if you can email me some material (ppts/questionnaires) which will help me train workers (lower level) on Stress Management Thanks so much - Megha
From India, Delhi
santoshkumarssc

Hi Megha,
I have done a research in the area of Stress management, to find out what actually stress IS between the employees?
In this research , I found :
1) Stress is nothing but It just a feeling in the employees. If we remove that feeling in them , then that's more than enough.
2)Employee feels that he is stressed due to overload, workload, or some other. But Really not. He just always thinks that I am overload, I am workload. With this itself they feel stress. So remove those feelings in them. Sure you management finds the change in the employees if you remove that feelings.
Hope this could helpful
Regards,
Santosh!

From India, Hyderabad
jay20100
Hi Megha,
Stress is nothing but the wear and tear of our minds in a changing environment. To beat stress you require a change in lifestyle...
if you require more details ... send in ur mail id and i will send some PPT's
regards,
Jaykishan
Manager - HR

From India, Madras
omkar.kafle
I am in need of the material related to the stress maanagemnt so as to conduct the similar program in the trainign season. I would be thakful if you could provide me some documet related to it.
Thank you
Omkar

From Nepal, Kathmandu
balaji.sivaprasad
Hi Megha ,
I feel that , Today the increase in stress levels among employees are mainly due
1.Imbalance between time given for Family , Work life and Social relationships . Time spend with our Families , friend and attending social functions is becoming less day be day
2) Change Food habits and reduced Physical Activies
I am attaching an article which says stress is not because of work , Hope will give some tips
Regards
Balaji

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf stress not because of work.pdf (186.1 KB, 768 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.