No Tags Found!

r-shanti
Dear Seniors, Kindly confirm where we can get the Minimum wages for all the indian states as we have to prepare bonus register state wise for the year 2018-19
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
Can any one help me out with minimum wages of Delhi. for hospitality sector in simple words. too much confusion i have received so many different notification on minimum wages. it will be helpful.
From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear
In Delhi all shops and other establishments are included in the list of schedule employments under Minimum Wages Act, 1948 & hospitality sector is covered under this category & therefore you are covered under this Act. You are to pay minimum rates of wages under this category. You can go through minimum rates of wages by utilising the site paycheck.in.
Regards,
R N KHOLA

From India, Delhi
madhu_unilight
Hi, Can anyone let me know is this minimum wage act applied to Employees under shop and establishment
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.