No Tags Found!

basivireddy.a
Hi All, Please let me know the Minimum wages in mumbai for various Industries. Thanks & Regards Basivi Reddy.
From India, Mumbai
rakesh01
Read minimum wages act.
and then go to labour dept. and get copy of special allowances for the period July 06 to Dec 06.
Add that special allowance figure in minimum wages ( the various category of industries is mentioned in that list of special allowances and mini. wages act also).
after adding u will get the mini. wages per month/day whatever the case may be.
5 % HRA is extra.
this all the mini. wages.
rk.

From India, Pune
hrkiruba

Hi all, please let me know the minimum wages in Pharma industry in Tamil Nadu.Also I will apply for Pf New enrollment for our company and i need the Basic + DA of TamilNadu Pharma Industry V.K
From India, Madurai
R.N.Khola

Dear Stnley,
Different State have notified minimum rates of wages for hotel industries if they have declared this employment as schedule employment under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948. Therefore first see which is your appropriate Govt. & then request the member to give this information. You can also utilize the site 'paycheck.in' for having knowledge on these rates for your establishment.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.