kavita kanika
Hi All,
I have 5 year Experience in hr filed, And i have experience in HR payroll & compliance & generalist Recruitment . Presentably i'm working as Sr. HR executive. this office i have joined in Feb 2014 but still i 'm not sanctification this job B'coz company is giving me responsibility only hr Recruiters. i wants take more responsibility before my joining company told me all responsibility will give you but still is nothing eventually payroll & compliance etc work given my junior. My junior is working this company last 3 year but they guy not knowledge in hr filed.......... he is working in another dept he is good knowledge in Excel that's it .. so want to dissected change my job ..... It's is write or not .Please suggest me...............
Thanks,
Kanika ,

From India, Jaipur
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Dear Kavita,
As you recently join this org and company give you only recruitment profile, just wait and watch. U dont need to be tensed, u just take care of your roll given by company. Give some time and i m sure they will definitely give you all responsibility. meantime try to watch what juniors do and what is the process going on and what is the method they follow during preparing salary. If required, give your input to make work easy and fast in front of Seniors so that they will notice ur work and give you responsibility.
If you have any in this, just mail me.

From India, Mumbai
kavita kanika
Dear Arpan,
Thanks for reply me............
Actually you write say but My senior is very well know they guy has not experience in the payroll & hr filed And my senior talk to him and say r u comfortable with payroll & compliance and they guy say yes sir i'm comfortable but still I have no knowledge in hr than my senior told to him we will teach u . Eventually I was doing enrollment part this part of requirement but still this all work given to him. So i'm very disappointed. if company will not give other responsibility than i'll forget every think like Compliance / Payroll ETC.
I need job but still i'm not sanctification...........:(
Thanks ,
Kavita,

From India, Jaipur
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Dont be nervous, If company mgmt is not ready to give you compliance related responsibility, leave it.. u just stay there and try to learn more and more in hr & Compliance thru website or book..
Also refer this site - sohailnco.com, u will get newsletter and new updates related HR thru this site and spend maximum time to learn more and more to get good opening in future. Always keep urself update.
As far as ur junior concern, they will never say to HOD that they are not familiar with HR and compliance because they don't want to loose such opportunity. If u dont want to continue with current one, search another one but dont leave current one before finalized new one....
Also try to find out, why they are not ready to give you responsibility of HR and Payroll/Compliance process as u r senior than other guy??

From India, Mumbai
kavita kanika
Dear Arpan, Thanks for such a good suggestion. Serially i was very disappointed but still I have good energy. Keep in touch for the good knowledge and Conversation.
From India, Jaipur
arpnmeet@gmail.com

u r welcome...if u want to change the job and interested to work in Gujarat, send me ur cv on my below mail id.
All the best. Always read factory and other acts for gain knowledge of hr and Compliance. Also u can understand which forms are mandatory for statutory compliance in any org.
It is very necessary to be updated as per factory act and legal laws.

From India, Mumbai
kavita kanika
Okies Thanks ............Yes i wanna but only in jaipur city.... resonantly i have call for the HR manger i will be face interview. this is first interview for the manger level . Regards, Kavita
From India, Jaipur
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Best of luck for interview. Only one suggestion for you that prepare ur self by reading laws before interview.
From India, Mumbai
kavita kanika
Dear Arpan,
H R U??????????,
i have got call from consultant & i have meeting with consultant. Consultant has given me proposal as HR Manager Salary offer 20 K+ Incentive. Please suggest me what is should do.
Regards,
Kavita

From India, Jaipur
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Dear Kavita,
I m fine thank u and how r u??
Congratulations for job as HR manager but make sure consultant will give you chance to work in any ind, not on consultancy payroll.
Check whether leave and other welfare facilities are there or not?? If consultant send you in any ind than ok. Think twice before take any decision.
All the best for your bright future. If you have any confusion further, mail me

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.