Muhammad Ahsan Ali
I am HR executive in a leading textile garments factory i want to know how can i improve relations between HR department and workers of organizations.
From Pakistan, Karachi
kknair

Dear Ali, It is necessary that HR should be able to relate to the employees, this can be achieved by actively listening to the employees, understanding them and their problems, adopting a proactive approach, bringing sensitivity in dealing, communicating clearly and integrating individual efforts in the organisational growth direction. KK
From India, Bhopal
Bruncha

]I am HR executive in a leading textile garments factory i want to know how can i improve relations between HR department and workers of organizations.

The first steps are visibility and communication.

I would suggest that meet them on their "turf". If the plant works more than one shift, go the extra mile and make sure you visit each shift , even the late night- over night one.

Establish your credibility. Please clear about what your goals are and what you can and can not do.

Listen to their concerns and issues with an open mind, and identify ways in which you can adress them. Again, don't make promises that you can not fulfill. be transparent and honest. In the face of difficult requests, be willing to say that you dont have all the answers, but that will do what you can

Take notes, ciculate the meeting's results vack to them with a timeline on when you will come back with your next update.

People respect executives who listen, and who demonstrate integrity between word and deed

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Muhammad,
Please check my following reply:
https://www.citehr.com/456115-how-es...ml#post2042830
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.