No Tags Found!

Anonymous

I have posted this on Cite Legal, but no solution got. please help if anyone knows anything about this.

My husband's phone was snatched on 19th Feb 2021 near a Hospital in Delhi. With the phone, debit credit cards were also there.

There were two people on a bike who hit my husband from behind and snatched his phone.

I immediately called on emergency number 100 but it was not reachable. I went to the Police station at the same time but nobody registered my FIR. Above that, they asked me to register the lost and found report and asked me not to register the FIR. I approached the hospital and got the video of the incident for proof. But the police seem not interested to help. I request you to please provide me a solution if you have one for the same.

Now its been so many days to this incident no help was provided. Now we are facing one more issue that is someone is misusing the phone no and data to apply loan.

We don't have any idea how to tackle this.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.