No Tags Found!

yogiashok

Good Morning,
Can you please help me for the below mentioned questions:
1. What comes under HR Policies??
2.What are HR Policies??
3.What do you mean by Emplyee Engagements???
4. What is Disciplinary act should be?
5.What should come under Training?
Regards,
Yogita

From India, Mumbai
HR Prop

HI Yogita, Pls refer the book that I have attached, It will satisfy most of your queries............ Cheers J
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hr_guide_1__291.pdf (884.5 KB, 891 views)

HR Prop

For Disciplinary Actions And EMployee Engagement pls refer the attached Excel & PPT.
From India, Pune
File Type: ppt employee_engagement_413.ppt (64.5 KB, 1646 views)
File Type: xls dap_calib_final_1__949.xls (19.5 KB, 707 views)

HR Prop

Yogita These details I have got from Citehr which I had downloaded for myself.......... I thought this might be useful for you as well............!!! Cheers J
From India, Pune
HR Prop

Welcome.....!! But will request Seniors and our friends.....to pour in their vies too...!!! Cheers J
From India, Pune
pulsar180

Hi Yogita, Goodmorning Mumbaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

As far as the HR Policy is concerned its mainly depends upon the structure of organization.

HR policies of an organization should be employees friendly and towards organization goals.

If a company treated their employees as assets then it needs to keep them happy. If a orgainsation is in growing period then there hr policies reflects training and development.

In other organization where employees treated as the factor of production then there is less work for HR.

Good HRM keep theworkers secure, satisfied and motivated.

HR policies should be updated in many aspects: changing need of organization and the employees, market demands etc.

HRM consists of two part: Managerial and Operative

Managerial: HR manager has to Plan, organising, staffing, directing and controlling.

Operative : Employment (Job analysis, Human resource planning, recruitment, selection, placement and induction) , Human resource development, Compensation and Employees relations.

First try to grab this then if you need further i can explain other things.

Hope this will show some idea about HR

Thanks and Regards

Vikas Kumar

From India, New Delhi
rajnish_sapra2005

Dear Yogita,
HR policy is a like a GRANTH for any organization.
In which an employee shoould know the all policies which is applicable in the organization
Policy should be user freindly. It should be applicable for everyone.
I have attached the file for your referrence.
regards
Rajnish Sapra

From India, Delhi
File Type: doc hr_policy_505.doc (352.5 KB, 702 views)

indra-hr

Please suggest what is employee engagement in organisation, I need very brief answer to understand, rgd Indukar Bopche
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.