No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have resigned from my organization. Now I have to serve 3-month notice period. However, I dont intend to, so I spoke with my manager and skip managers, and they are fine with me leaving early. However, the HR insists on me serving notice period for entire 3 months. I would like for a buyout however, the HR is refusing stating there have been changes in the policy and we can not allow you to leave. I havent signed any updated policies nor seen any updated policies. This is what was conveyed to us in the offer letter:
"In case you decide to leave services of the Company consequent to confirmation, you will be required to serve 3 (three) months' prior notice to the Company or will pay an amount equivalent to 3 (three) months' gross salary/remuneration in lieu of the notice period, without assigning any reason thereof."

What can I do so that I can buy out the notice period and be relieved early?

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.