rahul-gautam1
any body tell about leave policy of under factory act 1948 mob no-9643231647

R.N.Khola

Plz go through chapter VIII on annual leave with wages under Factories Act, 1948 for understanding statutory requirement of grant, accumulation & encashment of earned leaves. R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
daisydaisy2019
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
run 3

From Vietnam, Hanoi
suminesh saxena

Someone could me provide UP Mininimum Wages from 1994 to 2014? specially I need only unskilled wages.
From India, Bareilly
Expert in drafting CV.
Hi All This specific notification is only for those specific 59 Organisations or for all. Like : General office as well will be included in this.
From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

After going through all the 59 schedule employments we see that all shops, Commercial establishments & registered factories etc. are covered. Your general office must be covered under the schedule employment ' Shops". Hence your office is also seems to be covered under these 59 schedule employment. If confusion persists then you can approach your area labour office in this matter.
R N KHOLA

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.