annapoorni-viswanathan
Greetings to all, How to write an internal analysis of an organization especially in the VRIO framework?
From India, Ernakulam
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Annapoorni,

What is the context of your query? Are you a student or a working professional? If the latter, then do you work in the strategic planning cell of your company? What is your exposure to the tools of the business strategy?

The prominent tools of the business strategy are:

a) Porter's Five Forces
b) SWOT Analysis
c) McKinsey 7S
d) Ansoff Growth Matrix
e) VRIO Framework
f) Value Chain Analysis
g) Resource-based view and so on

Your question is "How to write an internal analysis of an organization especially in the VRIO framework?" It may be noted that "doing" VRIO analysis is more important than "writing" it. If one is capable of doing the VRIO Analysis, then one is expected to be competent to write it too.

Did you check the internet to get more information on VRIO Framework? If not, then you may click here to get more information. The author has not just given information on VRIO Framework but has also given the case study of Google.

I have given my above comments based on my experience in training and consulting on "Strategic Analysis of the Enterprise".

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.