No Tags Found!

kriyaz

Hi Atul That was truly a beautiful, simple and impressive presentation with an excellent message. Keep up the good work and keep posting such nice presentations. Will look forward. best wishes.
From India, Delhi
Profitshastra

Very nice presentation!
Our work has found that the foundation for positive self image is learning one's true "driving values" and always working to make sure that one's behavior and choices are in alignment with those driving values.
Kevin Kachin, PhD

From India, Pune
learningnovo

Dear Ramesh, Thanks! Any information I post on citehr may be shared with anyone... a simple request to all; not to change the information in any manner.... :)
From India, Delhi
Avani Bhatnagar

Hi Atul,
I could not resist myself from complimenting you on this simple yet beautifully made presentation. Truly, you have an aura that charms one and all.
Your work , as always , has been commendable!
Thank you once again.
I have, in life, learnt a lot from you :)
Regards,
Your friend
Avani.

From India, Delhi
honey99

Hi Sir/Madam,
Greetings from 360digrii,
360digrii is a Consulting and Outsourcing firm which started its evolution just 3 months back located in Hyderabad and now it is growing bigger in recruiting the best compatible resources for the various organizations.
I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself as the HR-Manager (Recruiting) for 360digrii.
We are very new and fresh to the market of consulting and outsourcing but have the bundle of energy to perform what is expected from the clients, we are ready to work with you as a recruitment partner and even interested in taking up the franchisee of your organization.
Will look forward for an opportunity to work with your organization and so we can discuss further about the proposal.
Thanks & Regards
Monica
HR @ 360digrii

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.