No Tags Found!

apeopleperson
Dear All,
First and foremost, I'd like to THANK everyone for your contributions and information sharing. It's amazing how much I've learned just "lurking" through the different forums. I'm looking forward to contributing so that I can continue and grow the information/resources sharing and knowledge transfer!
Secondly, I'd like to pursue some professional development and came across a 3-day seminar in Dubai for a Certified Trainer & Facilitator by the Carlton Advanced Management Institute from the US.
Does anyone know the credibility of this group? Do you recommend taking the Certification Seminar? Can anyone suggest other reputable companies in the UAE-Dubai?
Your thoughts/opinions/suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Warm regards,
A People Person :)

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
yas123
Hello There
I haved lived in Dubai for almost 20 years but havent heard much about this institute, prefer you do a CIPD COurse much better opportunities in the middle east with this qualification.
Thanks
cf

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.