job_connect_consultancy

I have seen many citehr users who are members in the forum for long time.
Some even post their requirements related to HR and non HR ( eg , required consultancies for tie up, required trainers, require help, etc etc).

But I really wonder after going through such posts and some time feel irritated with those users.
Users they post their requirements but do not have a sense to put their contact details. Mobile number or office landline number is sensetive and critical that I agree( for confidentiality reason).
Being in technical world a Stubborn person like them cant even provide a simple email address along with the post.

They forget that they are in need and they should provide their details rather just posting the requirements. These users do not even bother to read private emails and giving a confirmation of reading the emails.

Is it that they are the only busy person in this world. If they cant respect others time what the use of replying such users.

I just like to request those users,kindly put your post with contact details or ask for pvt emails, when you are in begging side not in demanding side. Value our time also as we also have better works to do then finding your contact details.

At least a maturity level these users should show as none of the user here are teenagers.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Hello Job Consultancy,
While expressing your dissatisfaction on the habit of other members of non-disclosure of contact details, you have not given your name or contact details. any specific reason for withholding this information?
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
job_connect_consultancy

My contact details are available on the statistics. Smart user must take this much pain if need to communicate me...
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.