sajid_rasheed

Dear Ramesh
Thanks for your contribution.
Common guys come forward. I had sent an email attcachment, a form to you all, its a chance for you all to contribute the topic for the discusison or take the charge of the presentation. Choice is yours.
Once we recieve all topic nominations we will select the most frequently sort after topics and put it as final discussion topics and same goes for presnetaions.
There are no judges panel for this. we will exchange emails and our final topics for the MEET TWO which will be a part of our MEET TWO AGENDA.
So take your time out and give your best
CHEERS
SAJID

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
kkayani
Dear All,
I know I have missed a big show .... looking at the Pics of the "Meet" and reading the Minutes shows how serious the memebers are.
I live in Dubai and I would definately make sure that I don't miss the next Meet.
Regards
Kayani

rameshmenon

Thank you Kayani, kindly register for the meeting no. 2 and come on board and contribute your share of experience and expertise and make it more beneficial to all of us.
Sincere regards,
Ramesh Menon

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Bharath.cshk
Hello everyone!!!
I am Bharath, a new member out here. I have been looking for a forum or a society exclusively for HR professionals. Its a wonderful initiative been taken, it really amuses me that you all are able to take that precious time out in doing these things. I would be delighted if I can contribute the knowledge gained throught my experience.
I would be interested to join the next meet, I am available on the MSN IM. Feel free to contact me: . jst ping my n ill be there....
Cheers...
Bharath

rameshmenon

Dear Bharath,
Welcome on board. Procedures to register for the meet no. 2 is mentioned at the beginning of this thread. You have asked and answered a relevant question in your post. Where is the time to do all these? Time will never come to you if you want to do a thing. You have to find it, create it. So, we stick on to professional knowledge sharing communication whenever we create that one or two precious moment for developing a united group of HR and related associates.
Regards,
Ramesh Menon

sajid_rasheed

Welcome Kayani, Bharat, Jalal & Shaila
Cheers People. Welcome the new members as well.
Once again for your better understanding;
This is a self Help support Group. No registration fees, membership fees. No commercial angle to it. Exclusively staretd for knowledge sharing.
Please provide your details such as
Company name:
Work Role:
Contact details: Mobile / Email
Hope this suffice the queries.
Cheers
Sajid

sajid_rasheed

DEAR CITEHR UAE FORUM MEMBERS
During discussions in the last meeting held on 27th June 2008, an agenda was put in place for the 2nd MEET - scheduled for 29th August 2008. All members have been sent an email with attachment to contirubute a Topic (20 Mins presentation ) sharing their experiences / difficulties while handling their work roles.
Any member who hasnt recieved the attachment, please let me know.
Cheers
Sajid Rasheed

sajid_rasheed

Dear All

Please understand the real objective of the 20 min presentations.

1. Learning & Development
2. Sharing of Problems and seeking solutions. (Live Case Study)

We have already booked two topics out of 3 and these two both are dedicated towards Objective No. 1 – Learning

We are left with only one topic out of 3 and we should give it for the Objective No. 2 – Sharing of Problems and Seeking solutions. (Live Case Study)

Hence, we are over with the topics for the coming meet now what we seek is ONE LIVE HRM / HRD CASE STUDY – PROBLEM - SOLUTION Presentation.

Who would propose it? I am sure we will get more than 4 to 5 proposals and we will obviously choose one of the most challenging one for all members to get charged up with their ideas and inputs in the forth coming meet.

Cheers

Sajid Rasheed

rameshmenon

Sandeep, Welcome. Please pass on your email to be included in the google group for internal communications. Regards, Ramesh Menon
sajid_rasheed

Dear All

Greetings to you

Most of you are aware if you happen to be a regular visitor to CiteHR UAE forum, or may not be if these are one or two visits of yours, that we have a group called CiteHR UAE Forum, for which we had one face to face MEET one on 27th June 2008 in Dubai.

Our next meet, CiteHR UAE Forum MEET TWO is scheduled for 29th August 2008; location of this meet is Abu Dhabi

As of now we are 20 members registered and we will be limiting this meet to 30 members. Please, Those who are interested to register, send an email to Mildred Pinto with all your details such as Name, Company, Designation, contact details – Email, Phone nos.

Our agenda for the meet is sent to registered members, those interested can write to me and I will be happy to forward you a copy of it.

Look forward to meet you all.

Cheers

Sajid Rasheed

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.